How to Convert PPT to PDF
Using PPT for making presentations is very popular, and most of us use it very often. Although PPT files are highly efficient for making good presentations, sharing them online is always a trouble. That’s not all, while sharing official documents, we are never sure which software or tool the receiver is using to watch that file, which might not end well for you. A straightforward fix to this is using a simple yet efficient PPT to PDF converter, and this tool will let you convert your PPT files to PDFs that are more aligned and non-editable. In case you are wondering how to execute this feat, just keep reading this article where we have provided a detailed step-by-step process about how to convert PowerPoint to PDF.
How to Convert PowerPoint to PDF Online?
If you are looking for a simple and easy-to-use online PPT to PDF converter, you should consider using CocoDoc’s Online PPT to PDF conversion tool. It is not only free to use but also offers you quick, high-quality conversions. Using it is also very easy; all you have to do is follow the steps below.
Using CocoDoc to Convert PPT to PDF:
Step 1: Open the CocoDoc PPT to PDF Converter.
- Go to CocoDoc's online PPT to PDF converter.
Step 2: Upload your File.
- Once you are on the right page, tap on “Choose File”. Now select the folder where you have saved your PPT and double click on the file to upload.
- CocoDoc allows you to upload from multiple sources, and if your files are saved on your Google Drive or any other cloud storage, you can simply choose the options from below or drop its URL. It’s as simple as that.
Step 3: Convert the Document.
- Once your file is uploaded, you will see it just below the box. Now click on “Continue” and wait for a few minutes.
- After a few seconds, your file will be ready for download. All you need to do is, click on the “Download” button present in the upper right corner and save the converted PPT.
- You can also share this PDF with your colleagues by “taping” on this share button.
How to Save PowerPoint as PDF on Computer?
Another way of converting PPT to PDF is using the in-built PowerPoint application on the computer.
Steps to Save PPT as PDF on Computer:
Step 1: Open Print.
- Open the Powerpoint Presentation, and go to the “Print” dialogue. You can do that by taping on “File”, where you will see an option to “Print”.
Step 2: Change the Layout to Notes.
- After that, you will be taken to the print screen. Here, tap on “Print” once again.
Step 3: Save as PDF.
- Now, you will automatically see a dialogue box to save the file as a PDF document.
- Select the folder you want to save the file into, and click on “Save”.
How to Convert PowerPoint to PDF with Hyperlinks Intact on PDFdoctor?
If, by any means, you have attached multiple hyperlinks in your presentation for more accessible references. You can consider using the Powerpoint to PDF converter by PDFdoctor. Follow the given guidelines.
- Step 1: Firstly, open your browser and type “pdfdoctor.com” on the search box.
- Step 2: Now, you have to click on the “Powerpoint to PDF” option to convert your PPT to PDF with hyperlinks.
- Step 3: Now, a new page will open for uploading the document; click on “upload PowerPoint file”.
- Step 4: After that, upload the file from your saved platform and wait for it to upload.
- Step 5: The software will automatically begin the conversion; you will have to wait for a few more seconds.
- Step 6: After that, your PDF file will be ready to download. Now, all you have to do is tap on it and download the file.
That is all about how to convert PowerPoint to PDF. The above article provides users with multiple steps to convert PPT to PDF, depending on their requirements. CocoDoc offers many other services, including online PDF editing, e-signing, and more, at a very affordable price tag. If you want to know more about the pricing, you can check that from here. If this article is helpful to you, you can also share it with your colleagues who face trouble while converting PPT to PDF.