How to Convert PPT to Word Online
Are you looking for a simple way to convert your files from PPT to word? Keep reading this article where we will provide you with the best way to convert PowerPoint to word. Most people use PowerPoint for making presentations as it offers excellent features and is very easy to use. But, there are some drawbacks of using PPT, one of which limits editing. PowerPoint does offer a handful of features to write or edit documents. But they are not as useful as the tools of MS Word, this is why you should use the PPT to word converter online for converting your presentation into a more editable document.
How to Convert PPT to Word Document Online?
There are many ways for converting PPT to word, but using CocoDoc’s online converter is the best of all. It not only provides users with quick conversions but is also free to use. For converting PPT to Word, you will have to learn how to convert PowerPoint to PDF using CocoDoc. Convert PowerPoint to PDF using the steps below.
Using CocoDoc to Convert PPT to Word:
Step 1: Open the CocoDoc PPT to PDF Converter.
- Go to the CocoDoc PPT to PDF Converter.
Step 2: Upload your PPT Document.
- You will see an option to “Choose File”. From here, you can upload the document you want to convert. Choose the file from the saved folder and click “open” to upload.
- You can also upload files directly from the cloud storage from the below given options.
Step 3: Convert PPT to PDF.
- Now click on “Continue”.
- After a few seconds, your file will be ready to download. Click on “Download” to save the PDF file.
Once you have converted the document to PDF, you can now convert it to Word using CocoDoc’s PDF converter. To do that, follow the steps below.
Step 4: Go to PDF to Word Converter.
- Now go to CocoDoc PDF to Word converter.
- Tap on “Choose File” and upload the downloaded PDF document.
- Once the upload is complete, tap on “Continue”.
Wait for a few seconds, and your converted document will be ready for download. Tap on “Download” to save the converted Word File. After downloading, you will get a pop-up message saying “Download Successfully”.
- You can also share the link with anyone, click the link to copy it.
How to Convert PPT to Word Offline?
If you don’t have an active internet connection, you can use this method to convert PPT to Word.
Steps to Save PPT as PDF on Computer:
Step 1: Open Export.
- Open the presentation, and click on “File”, then go to the “Export tab”.
- Click on “Create Handouts” under the Export tab and tap on “Create Handouts” again, as shown below.
Step 2: Select the Layout.
- Choose the layout for your export and then click on “OK”.
Step 3: Save the Word File.
- Tap on the “File” tab once the exported word document auto opens.
- Go to “Save as” and click on “Browse”.
- Enter the name and click on “Save”.
That is all for the guide to convert PPT to Word file. By reading this article, you will convert your documents, using CocoDoc’s PPT to Word converter. After that, you will be able to edit and add more content to your presentations freely.
If this article is helpful to you, share it with your colleagues and help them benefit from CocoDoc’s online converter features.
How long does it take to convert PPT?
Time taken to convert a file from PPT to Word depends on the tool you're using. If you use CocoDoc’s online converter, you should complete the procedure in a few minutes.
It’s secure to convert ppt to DOCX on CocoDoc?
Using CocoDoc for conversion of PPT to Word file is very safe. User safety is CocoDoc’s top priority, and we use data encryption to ensure the safety of documents uploaded.
Can the Converter convert PPT to other formats?
Yes, while you’re converting PPT to Word, the converter saves the quality of the PPT presentation.
Can I certify my documents?
Using CocoDoc’s online converter, you can convert PPT to PDF, and then that PDF document can be converted into Word, Excel, and JPG formats.